Angelika (Angie) Prichard
GBC Nursery Coordinator
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
The GBC Nursery can always use volunteers. Many hands make light work!
Please feel free to contact me via e-mail or call with any suggestions, questions or concerns.
The Nursery is open from 10:15 to 12:30 for your convenience for ages birth to 2 years of age (with exceptions up to 3 years of age).
At present we are located to the left of the sanctuary.
There will be three adults scheduled in the nursery on Sunday mornings as well as one to two teen volunteers as needed.
Please help us serve you better on the following matters:
- Please let us know a time frame for us to calm your crying child before we come to interrupt your worship time. Please note it on the sign in sheet.
- Please take an extra moment to sign your child into the nursery (sheet is located on the table by the door where your child is dropped off). It is okay to bring them in and then take the time to fill in the information.
- Please let us know if your child is potty training.
- Please let us know if your child has any allergies, especially food allergies.
- Please let us know if your child needs to be bottle fed or if you will be coming in to nurse during Nursery Time.
- Please label your child’s belongings:
- Diaper Bag
- Bottle or Sip Cup
- Special Items (blankets, food, medicine, etc.) if it will be used during Nursery Time.
- Coats or jackets during cold or inclement weather.
Looking forward to serving you and the babies of Grace. ~Angie
Nursery Worker Schedule (April 2016)
Please click here to view the nursery schedule for April.
Nursery Worker Signup
If you are available to volunteer in the nursery on Sunday mornings, please fill out your information below to sign up. You may also use this form if you have any questions about serving in the nursery.No Fields Found.